What is the Cheapest Way to Bury a Loved One?
Losing a loved one is difficult under any circumstances. However, if it is sudden it may be more difficult. Not only does the impact have to be processed, but also an unforeseen cash outlay has to be assumed.
When looking for the most economical way to bury a loved one, many people think first of traditional burials. However, this type of farewell can be financially difficult. When it comes to laying your loved one to rest, direct or simple cremation can be more cost effective and also offers more flexible memorial options.
Even the most economical way to bury a loved one can be expensive.
The least expensive traditional funeral option is an immediate burial. The remains of your loved one are collected, transported to a funeral home while the medical death certificate and death certificate are obtained from the Civil Registry, and then taken to the cemetery for burial.. This process can already be costly because it includes transfers, permits and the casket.
An immediate burial does not include the cost of a grave. If your loved one has not yet chosen a site and has not paid for it, this is an additional cost.
These are some examples of cemetery prices in some cities in Mexico:
- Cemetery Prices in Aguascalientes
- Cemetery Prices in Cancun
- Hermosillo Cemetery Prices
- Prices of Cemeteries in San Luis Potosí
An inexpensive grave in a public cemetery starts at approximately $5,000 pesos and the price can vary greatly depending on the location. For example, the average price of a grave in a private cemetery is $40,000 pesos. After purchasing the space, the cost of casket placement, plaque and maintenance must be added.
If you lose your loved one suddenly and are on a limited budget, you may want to consider a less expensive funeral arrangement.
Immediate burials are more urgent and a memorial service should be planned fairly quickly. This can put a lot of unnecessary pressure on families, who deserve the flexibility to plan a meaningful and inexpensive farewell on their own time.
Cremation is Simple and Economical, it is the cheapest way to bury your loved one.
Cremation is an efficient and less expensive way to care for your loved one’s remains after a sudden death. Your loved one is picked up, all necessary permits are processed and the remains are taken to the crematory. The ashes are returned to him a few hours later in a beautiful wooden urn. That way, you can take your time to find a burial option that is to your liking, or memorialize your loved one in another way such as a gathering at your home, scattering the ashes at sea, or keeping the urn at home.
When looking for a direct cremation service, you should choose a provider that offers:
- An economical initial cost.
- Transparent pricing. Some cremation providers add additional costs (these additional costs should be discussed in a transparent manner).
- Complete attention to the family. Your cremation provider should be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you navigate the entire cremation process, from the initial paperwork to picking up your loved one and delivering their ashes.
- Your loved one’s ashes are returned to your home. After cremation, you should be able to have your loved one’s ashes delivered directly to your door in a timely and safe manner. That way, you never have to leave the comfort of your home.
- Flexibility to plan a farewell in your own way and time. Simple cremation gives families breathing room to plan a service that is both economical and meaningful. The ashes can be buried, scattered or kept at home.
Simple cremation is the least expensive way to bury your loved ones. It is done with respect and gives you and your family time to find the most personal burial option.
The right cremation provider takes grieving families through a simple process while reducing the financial burden of a sudden death.
Remember that Boinita is a Simple Cremation Service without a Funeral Service with the guarantee of the best price and service.
At Boinita we can take care of the cremation of your loved one. Then, once we have returned the ashes to you, you can arrange a simple memorial service that is perfect for you and your family.
For more information about our service go to http://boinita.com
Boinita offers Single Cremation services without a Funeral Service, with a fixed price and 24-7 customer service. Boinita is located in the metropolitan areas of Aguascalientes, Cancun, Hermosillo, Merida and San Luis Potosi.